About Mainland Electrical
Mainland Electrical has been operating in Christchurch for over 25 years. David O’Brien and his experienced team of qualified electricians provide a wide range of skills and knowledge to get your best solution, be it for new builds, renovations or electrical servicing work. We provide the following:
- Residential Electricians – a full home electrical service from wiring, to automated energy management systems and lighting. Covering architectural builds to home renovation work.
- Commercial and Industrial Electricians – providing data cabling, power and lighting, security and back-up power supplies and automation for offices, schools, retail and industry.
- Electrical Servicing – Small jobs, repairs and maintenance to attend to your immediate needs.
Mainland Electrical service the wider Canterbury area to bring you:
- Highly skilled and qualified electricians
- A prompt, efficient service
- Quality work performed to NZ standards
- Expert advice for the best and most cost-effective solution
- A personal, friendly and honest service
David started his career by completing an electrical apprenticeship with the Central Canterbury Power Board before travelling overseas for a number of years. On his return in 1991 David formed Mainland Electrical. He is very proud of the many residential and commercial installation and operations completed over the years.
Brendon joined Mainland Electrical over 20 years ago after previously working for the Municipal Electricity Department in Napier. Brendon has extensive knowledge in residential and commercial electrical installations and maintains a high standard of workmanship. Brendon manages many sites and has done so for many years.
Patrick "Pat" Pfeifer
Originally from the West Coast Pat spent a number of years working in the Mines of Western Australia before joining Mainland Electrical Ltd. He has been with the company for over 15 years and has extensive electrical knowledge and specialises in high end residential housing and quality control. “Do it once – do it right”